Artegraft Assurance of Quality
Our Quality Production Process includes:
Incoming inspection of all arteries in our cleanroom to detect and reject anomalies
- Each selected artery is processed with USP purified water
- Suture ligation of side branch vessels is triple-knotted to withstand chemical processing and quality testing
- Chemical processing of the bovine carotid artery renders an acellular, nonantigenic collagen graft
- Dialdehyde starch process (artery tanning) crosslinks the collagen for strength and stability
- Testing at three separate manometry pressures are conducted to assure strength and quality (150/240/120mm Hg)
- Each graft is measured for exact length and pressurized outer and corresponding inner diameters
- Every graft is sterilized in its container, shrink-wrapped in tamper-evident packaging, and prepared for shipment with 3-year expiration dating
Artegraft. The Clinically Proven Choice.
Now you can use a clinically proven alternative to ePTFE grafts that offers surgical compliance and delivers significantly higher primary and assisted patency rates.